DIALOGUES FOR STUDENTS GRADE 5º01

 REMEMBER TO CHOOSE THE ONE THAT MOST LIKES YOU

Recuerden elegir la que màs le gusta y copiarla en el cuaderno

Dialogue 1   
Greetings Saying hello to a friend 

A: Hi 
B: Hi. How are you?
A: Fine, thank you. How about you?
B: Fine thanks. Are you from here, from Colombia?
A: No, I am Chilean, I am here on vacation, and you, are you Colombian?
B: No, I am Panamanian and I am here on vacation too, I want to know Cartagena. 
A: Oh, that’s interesting! Cartagena is a wonderful place.
B: Nice! Well, I have to go. 
A: Ok, see you around. 
B: See you. 
A: Take care. 
B: Bye.


 Dialogue 2  
 What is Your Name? 


A: Hello. 
B: Hello. 
A: How are you?
B: Fine thanks, and you? 
A: Fine, what is your name? 
B: My name is Margarita, and you, what is your name?
A: My name is Eduardo. 
B: Nice to meet you Eduardo . 
A: It’s my pleasure Margarita. 
B: Are you here for the ad on the newspaper too? 
A: Yes, I am applying for the cashier’s position, how about you? 
B: I am applying for the waitress’ job. 
A: I hope we get hired. 
B: Yes. I hope so


Dialogue 3
  What a conversation! 

A: Hi. B: Hello. 
A: How are you? 
B: Very well thanks, and you? 
A: Very good. B: What’s your name?  
A: My name is Fernando. 
B: Nice to meet you Fernando, I am Vivian, are you Mexican? 
A: Yes, I am Mexican, and you, where are you from? 
B: I am Colombian.
A: And, where are you going today? 
B: I am going to take a walk around the city’s central plaza. 
A: Good choice. That is a very beautiful place. 
B: And you, where are you going today? 
A: I have to go home. 
B: Well then, see you later. Bye. 
A: Bye Vivian. 

See you the next class -  

Comentarios